1. Mayor Cesante recourses previous memorandum, classes is POSTPONED up until November 4, 2013.
2. Continued water assistance to areas affected by the damaged water system.
3. 113 households were reported to have damaged residential houses due to the earthquake and its aftershocks; 3 of which were totally damaged, located in barangay Obo (as validated by DSWD)
4. Conducted information, education campaign (IEC) in all LGU offices.
5. Continued monitoring and inspection around the municipality of Dalaguete.
(SGD) JUNRY D. TENEFRANCIA
(SGD) RYDAL B. CISNEROS, LLB.,
PIO – Designate