GSIS Offices are now accepting applications for
GSIS SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM FOR AY 2022 – 2023
- Permanent employees in the government, with at least three (3) years of service.
- Active members who are at SG 24 or below or its equivalent job level.
- Active members who have an incoming college freshmen son or daughter or a college student son or daughter in any year level.
- Duly filled out GESP Application Form
- Certificate of Employment or certified true copy of the Service Record signed by the Authorized Agency Officer.
- Photocopy of PSA Birth Certificate of scholar.
- For newly graduates from Senior High School, school certification that student has already enrolled for college or school copy of the study load.
- Report Card or School Certification showing at least 80% of General Weighted Average (GWA).
DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION: AUGUST 31, 2022
Please visit the nearest GSIS Office near you. For GSIS Cebu, you may look for Ms. Janine Barte or Ms. Marife Perral for further queries. Thank you.GESP-Application-Form