MDRRMC Update Report as of October 17, 2013Written by Junrey D. Tenefrancia
- Created: 19 October 2013
1. The two sinkholes in sitio Guiwanon, barangay Poblacion had already been filled up by DPWH but the area is still cordoned off.
2. Inspection of the old Municipal Building was conducted by MDRRM and by the Municipal Engineering Office. The area was already cordoned off.
3. All offices in the old municipal building were advised to be vacated. A meeting presided by Mayor Ronald Allan Cesante was conducted for the inventory of available areas for the relocation of these offices. Network offices which include: PESO, ComDev, Parks and Plaza, Sports, and Traffic would be relocated to the ground floor lobby Annex Building (Municipal Hall). Post office would be relocated to the front of the Dalaguete sports complex. STAR dressmaking and sewing would be relocated to STAR Center building. MTCC would be relocated to CIBAC. Possessions in the museum would be kept in secured storage.
4. Offices of the DILG, Accounting and MSWD are currently located at the second floor lobby of the Annex Building (Municipal Hall). DSWD is currently taking office at the Municipal Engineering Office at the ground floor of Annex Building (Municipal Hall). Tourism is currently taking office at the ground floor lobby of Annex Building (Municipal Hall). COMELEC is currently taking office at the Dalaguete sports complex.
5. Dalaguete fire station was temporarily relocated to the Senior Citizens Building. Office of the PNP and jail was transferred to the old RHU building.
6. Continuous monitoring and inspection is conducted around the municipality of Dalaguete.
(SGD) JUNRY D. TENEFRANCIA
(SGD) RYDAL B. CISNEROS, LLB.,
PIO - Designate