MDRRMC Update Report as of October 18, 2013Written by Junrey D. Tenefrancia
- Created: 19 October 2013
1. LGU-Dalaguete and Dalaguete Water District Board of Directors meeting (Update and assessment of the damage and rate of repair of the Dalaguete water system).
2. Continuation of damage assessment of houses, buildings and other infrastructures.
3. Continuous monitoring and inspection by the Municipal Engineering Office is conducted around the municipality.
4. Assessment and identification of all deep wells in the municipality as possible water sources.
5. Mr. Danilo Sombilon facilitated the repair and conversion of lever-type pump to electric pump at sitio Hilltops, barangay Poblacion as temporary water source.
6. Engr. Donald Abraham Lara facilitated the distribution of water using the fire trucks and QM water tanker on the affected barangays.
7. Preparation and distribution of relief goods by the DSWD.
8. Continuous consolidation of reported affected households by DSWD.
(SGD) JUNRY D. TENEFRANCIA
(SGD) RYDAL B. CISNEROS, LLB.,
PIO - Designate