MDRRMC Update Report as of October 22, 2013Written by Junrey D. Tenefrancia
- Created: 23 October 2013
1. Continued water assistance to areas affected by the damaged water system.
2. General assembly of the members of the Dalaguete Disaster Risk Reduction and Management Council (DDRRMC) conducted at the SB Session Hall
3. Another 17 households reported to have damaged houses. A total of 130 households were reported to have damaged houses due to the October 15, 2013 earthquake and its aftershocks.
4. Continued damage assessment on the reported houses.
5. Continued monitoring and inspection around the Municipality of Dalaguete.
(SGD) JUNRY D. TENEFRANCIA
(SGD) RYDAL B. CISNEROS, LLB.,
PIO - Designate