MDRRMC Update Report as of October 23, 2013Written by Junrey D. Tenefrancia
- Created: 25 October 2013
1. Continued water assistance to areas affected by the damaged water system.
2. Conducted an information, education campaign (IEC) at the Children’s Month Celebration held at the Dalaguete Sports Complex.
3. Video coverage on the damaged water pipes and their on-going repair.
4. Another aftershock was experienced at around 1:43 in the afternoon.
5. 72 more households were reported to have damaged residential houses, for a total of 202 households. Only 3 houses were totally damaged while 28 were partially damaged.
6. Continued damage assessment on the reported houses.
7. Continued monitoring and inspection conducted around the Municipality of Dalaguete.
(SGD) JUNRY D. TENEFRANCIA
(SGD) RYDAL B. CISNEROS, LLB.,
PIO - Designate